Clear all

Accommodations  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS

breathfest_oss
(@breathfest_oss)
Member Admin
07/10/2019 9:04 am  

Here is the place to look for shared housing and budget accommodations. Airbnb prices often fluctuate, so it will most likely be less expensive now than later. The 50% deposit can be fully refunded by January 18 if you change your plsns. If you do want to cancel, please announce it here first to allow someone else to take over your reservation.

(@admin1)
Member Moderator
25/10/2019 6:20 pm  

Who would be interested in sharing a two-bedroom house near downtown where the cost per person would be$12 per night. Room for two 

ReplyQuote
Mihnea
(@mihnea)
27/10/2019 12:23 am  

@admin1

Hy.my name is petre and i would like to share a two bedroom at 12$ per night.let me know how i make payment and with who.for cabo fest. Thanks

ReplyQuote
Mihnea
(@mihnea)
27/10/2019 6:11 pm  

Looking for a cheap room or bed,for 3 weeks cabo fest 2020.if someone can help me let me know

ReplyQuote
roudy
(@roudy)
27/10/2019 8:01 pm  

@admin1

hello there. I would be interested please send me more details to   na.roudy@gmail.com

ReplyQuote
Mihnea
(@mihnea)
02/11/2019 9:36 pm  

@admin1

Im interested, send me details at mihneacosminpetre@gmail.com. thanks

roudy liked
ReplyQuote
roudy
(@roudy)
14/11/2019 12:39 pm  

@mihnea

Hello there. I sent you an email from na.roudy@gmail.com. Please check if it went to the spam

ReplyQuote
roudy
(@roudy)
14/11/2019 4:15 pm  

Anyone interested in sharing an Airbnb apartment?? It's 2 double bed bedrooms. Me and my partner will take one room and we are looking for someone else to rent the other room. We will have the whole apartment, it is located right in san jose del cabo . The apartment is really nice and have nice reviews.  it is 25$/night so it would be 12.5$/ night for each bedroom. Additionally they have a  free cancellation policy up until January 30th.

Email: na.roudy@gmail.com

what'sapp : +1 778 268 1315

ReplyQuote
Yogajoe56
(@yogajoe56)
16/11/2019 12:06 am  

@roudy

I am interested. How far from BreathFest venue?

ReplyQuote
roudy
(@roudy)
16/11/2019 6:55 pm  

@yogajoe56

Hello. It's in San Jose del Cabo so probablu super close. Let me know so I could arrange the booking. Fell free to message me or send me an email

ReplyQuote
(@patrxgorce)
Member Moderator
21/11/2019 10:23 pm  

Hi 

I'm looking to rent a place to be for the festival time

Why not share it !

This post was modified 10 months ago 2 times by

ReplyQuote
(@motivationalmethods)
Member Moderator
03/12/2019 4:19 pm  

@mihnea

Did you ever find a room for the event? If not contact me to see if we can help each other out. 

motivationalmethods@gmail.com

This also goes to anyone else that would like to possibly split and AirBnB for the event and make it cheaper all around. Can't wait to meet everyone.

ReplyQuote
Mihnea
(@mihnea)
11/12/2019 3:00 pm  

I found accomodation

.thanks

ReplyQuote
Noreen
(@noreen)
14/12/2019 12:42 am  

Hi everyone,

I'd love to attend the Breath Fest and am looking at all the logistics of getting there at the moment.  I'd love to share budget accommodation with some of you and would ideally like my own room.   If there's accommodation within walking distance of all areas where events will be held then that would be ideal.  If not, then I'm happy to contribute to transportation/car hire too (although would prefer not to be the driver! 🙂  )

So is there anyone here on the forum who has secured a place and is looking for someone to share with them? Or anyone who would like to team up and get a place together?  Please let me know.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Warmest regards,

Noreen

ReplyQuote
(@barcelona37)
19/12/2019 8:25 am  

Hello Noreen im looking for a place too, ive booked a car just need to find an airbnb asap. Anyone else looking?

Maybe 3 o 4 rooms? 

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Lost your password? Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.